Yes. There are a few permissions you will need depending on the actions you can take in Workflow.
- Access Workflow dashboard: Gain insight into how Workflow is used at your organization. See the number of requests others have submitted, projects that were created, and the deliverables that were closed, by year. Get details about your current work and download those details.
- Administer Workflow application: This permission is for Widen Collective admins. It allows you to create and manage forms (including other people's forms), create and manage projects (including other people's projects), see all projects and deliverables, edit details for all projects and deliverables, and close all projects.
- Create and manage projects: Start new projects, add deliverables and reviewers, and close or upload them to the Collective when they're complete.
- Create and update request forms and approve requests: Start project requests and review any requests that are submitted.
- Submit project requests: Send project requests to reviewers.
- Use Workflow to review or provide proofs: Access the app and create and edit proofs.
Collective admins can set up permissions in the Collective.
The Workflow feature must also be enabled by your customer success manager.