We invite you to subscribe to our new status page at status.widen.com and receive email notification immediately if Widen Collective sites are experiencing issues.


January 25, 2019

11:44 a.m. CT - We’ve resolved the issue of the availability of previews. Missing previews are regenerating. Contact support@widen.com if you continue to experience any ongoing issues.


8:32 a.m. CT - We've resolved the recent reported issue and are monitoring to ensure stability.


8:23 a.m. CT - We've identified the issue affecting the availability of previews on newly uploaded assets and are actively working on resolving the issue.


8:03 a.m. CT - We’re aware of an issue affecting the availability of previews on newly uploaded assets and are actively investigating.



December 19, 2018

3:52 p.m. CT - We’ve resolved the issue that delays displaying new assets and metadata in search results. Contact support@widen.com if you continue to experience any ongoing issues.


1:34 p.m. CT - We’ve resolved the recent reported issue where there was a delay in displaying assets and metadata in search results, and we’re monitoring to ensure stability.


12:57 p.m. CT - We have identified the issue that delays new assets and metadata from displaying in search results, and we’re actively working on resolving it.


11:34 a.m. CT - We continue to investigate the delay in assets and metadata from updating in search results.


10:33 a.m. CT - We’re currently investigating an issue with a delay in displaying new assets and metadata in your search results. Rest assured, your changes have been added and will display in search results shortly.



December 11, 2018

2:30 p.m. CT - We have regenerated site indexes and enabled refine search for all customers. Contact support@widen.com if you continue to experience any ongoing issues.


7:00 a.m. CT - We have regenerated 95% of search indexes, are actively working on the remaining 5%, and are continuing to monitor this issue.


12:00 a.m. CT - We have completed regenerating search indexes for 75% of sites.



December 10, 2018

9:00 p.m. CT - We have completed regenerating search indexes for 50% of sites.


9:30 a.m. CT - We began regenerating search indexes for all sites. The estimated time of completion is Tuesday, December 11, 2018, at 12 p.m. CT (UTC-6h).


9:00 a.m. CT - We identified all sites with duplicate indexes and resolved those sites.


7:30 a.m. CT - We disabled the metadata field display in the refine search on all sites to mitigate the error.


7:00 a.m. CT - Teams connected the errors to indexes that were not complete or had duplicate indexes.


4:00 a.m. CT - New errors regarding the refine search with metadata were reported.



December 9, 2018

9:05 a.m. CT - Portals app, Portals search, and API search is restored.


8:40 a.m. CT - The search and Assets infrastructure is restored.



December 8, 2018

11:30 p.m. CT - Search infrastructure is back online. Teams began correcting search index discrepancies.


3:00 p.m. CT - Search infrastructure issues that affected the Portals app (inactive portals), Portals search, Assets search, and API search were identified.


10:00 a.m. CT - Internal alerts indicated there were search infrastructure issues.



October 15, 2018

8:30 a.m. CDT: We are currently experiencing an issue with embedded collection pages where the collection page will not display. We've identified the issue and a fix is scheduled for this evening at 9 p.m. CDT. Your site will be down for 5-10 minutes during this time to implement the fix. If you'd like your site updated before then, please contact support@widen.com.