- Animation: Find animated GIF files.
- Asset status: Find released, unreleased, and expired assets.
- Attached documents: Find assets with attached documents, such as release forms and licenses.
- Categories: Find assets by relevant child categories.
- Collections: Find personal, shared, and global collections.
- Comments: Find assets with public comments.
- Document search: Search document text for search terms entered in the quick search. If you choose to display it, the search document text filter can only appear at the top or bottom of the refine search area.
- File types: Find PDFs, videos, documents, images, and compressed archives.
- Metadata: Find assets with specific metadata. Metadata fields can be further filtered in refine searches.
- Orientation: Find assets by horizontal, vertical, or square layouts.
- Ratings: Find assets that have been rated from one to five stars.
You must have the Administrate Refine Search permission to update the refine search display.
The refine search can be configured from the Admin app by selecting Search Settings in the left navigation, then Refine Search. Drag and drop the filters into the order you want or click the arrows to move them up and down into a preferred order.
Sort child categories and metadata
You can also choose to have child categories and metadata sorted in the refine search.
Sort child categories by the highest number of results (child categories with the most assets included display before those with fewer assets) or child category order (alphabetically).
Sort metadata by the highest number of results (metadata fields with the most assets display before those with the least) or in an order of your choosing.