EULAs can be used:
- After users first log in to the Collective
- When users are logged in and download or share assets from search results, the Selection panel, or the Asset Details page
- Before users and others without accounts download or share assets from order pickup pages or collection share pages
See our sample EULA for anyone who's logging in to the Collective for the first time, which is the most common location for EULAs to be reviewed.
If you've enabled intended use, users will also need to select that when agreeing to the EULA.
EULAs from search results, the Selection panel, or asset details
When users download or share assets from search results or the Asset Details page, they'll first choose from the available download formats, then must agree to the EULA before downloading or sharing.
From the Selection panel, users must agree to the EULA before downloading or sharing assets.
EULAs from order pickup and collection share pages
If a EULA is enabled for order pickup, users must agree to the EULA before downloading assets.
On collection share pages, users will select a format for an asset, then agree to the EULA before download.
Create and edit EULAs
Collective admins can create new EULAs or modify existing EULAs. To add and edit EULAs:
- Go to the Admin app.
- Click EULA administration under Global Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the EULA location.
- Add EULA text in the window. Markup help text elements are available on the right.
- Click Preview to see the text before it's published or Submit to publish the text and make it visible to users.
To edit text for a EULA, click Edit for the EULA location. Markup help and text elements are available. Click Preview to see the EULA or Submit after changes are made.
Note that if you make edits to the EULA for when users first log in, all users will be prompted to accept the new version.
View and hide EULAs
If you'd like to remove a EULA from user review, click Make Hidden for the EULA. To display it again, choose Make Visible.