EULAs can be used in these areas:
- After users first log in to the Collective. (This is the most common location for EULA review.)
- When users are logged in and download or share assets from search results, the Selection panel, or the Asset Details page
- Before users and others without accounts download or share assets from order Pickup pages or collection share pages
Each EULA location can contain unique text.
See our sample EULA for anyone who's accessing the Collective for the first time.
EULA at Login
Create and Edit EULAs
Global admins can create new EULAs or modify existing EULAs. To add and edit EULAs:
- Go to the Admin app.
- Click EULA Administration under Global Settings in the left navigation.
- Select the EULA location.
- Add EULA text in the window. Markup help text elements are available on the right.
- Click Preview to see the text before it's published or Submit to publish the text and make it visible to users.
To edit a EULA's text, click Edit for the EULA location. Markup help and text elements are available. Click Preview to see the EULA or Submit after changes are made.
Note that if you make edits to the EULA for when users first log in, all users will be prompted to accept the new version.
View and Hide EULAs
Remove EULAs from user review by clicking Make Hidden. Click Make visible to make the EULA available to users again.