New this month you'll see a number of changes to Workflow and updates to Portals, as well as other updates to the Widen Collective and our API. Read on to learn more!
- Show a EULA and collect intended use when users download all assets from a portal.
- See translations of additional languages within portals.
- See portals on devices as small as mobile phones and as large as TVs that are 4k in size.
- Use the Instant Search Connector to share and embed assets from Salesforce and Sitecore.
- The issue where zero results were returned in asset sections in public portals has been resolved.
Workflow (Early Release)
The proof status has been moved to within the proofing tool. Status names remain the same, but you’ll now see:
Approve as a green thumbs-up with a checkmark
Approved with Edits as a green thumbs-up with a pencil icon
Changes requested as a red thumbs-down
Review each page of multiple page proofs by jumping to it from the left navigation. Similar to Google Slides, click the page you want to review and add comments to.
A Pan tool so you can scroll around the proof without dropping commenting pins
Other Updates and Resolved Issues
Metadata is now mapped to certain metadata fields in the Collective if you’re using the Workfront integration.
- Allow all users to assign previews to personal collections.
See assets that haven’t been ordered for more than 10 asset groups on the Admin Dashboard.
- See information in Insights downloads exports from a user’s profile and metadata fields, including any custom metadata fields.
The issue with searching in the archived asset search has been resolved.
The issue with users getting incorrect search results when performing an advanced search has been resolved.
The issue with the multiple asset search returning an incorrect number of results when searching with filenames from XLSX files has been resolved.
The issue with the scroll bar not working when selecting intended use in the latest version of Chrome has been resolved.
- The issue with collection titles not displaying on the Downloads page under Downloads from Collections has been resolved.
REST API Updates
You can now search by date deleted in the quick search field in version 1.0 of the API. Refer to our API documentation for more details.